Saturday 16 April 2011

On The Spot

This is the second card I made using a Teddy Bo image, this time I used the 'Roses are red' image and had an attempt at water colouring, I will leave it to you to decide whether or not I was successful.  I used my Martha Stewart Arch Lattice punch this time. I have decided to enter this card into the My Time to Craft Challenge #136 - On the Spot as well as the Teddy Bo challenge.


Image used:   Teddy Bo 'Roses are red'
Papers:  Shabby Princess 'Holiday Magic'
Embellishments:  ribbon and charm from stash
Sentiment:  computer generated


6 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

fab card - I do love to see Bo - lovely papers - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Pauline.

I have those papers somewhere - they're fab.
Lovely use of your punch too and the wee tag is great. :)
Edna x

Colette said...

Lovely card, beautifully coloured, glad you couuld join us at Teddy Bo this week, good luck! Colette xx

Clairebears said...

I can see why you couldn't decided they are both just so lovely!

Thanks for entering them both into Teddy Bo's challenge :0)

Love Clairebears x

Carol said...

As one who prefers watercolours to Promarkers Pauline this is just right for me. Beautifully painted - a great card.
Hugs
Carol
xx

deesdesigns said...

Love the muted colors and the DP is Just perfect for our "Spot On" challenge this week at My Time To Craft".