Saturday 16 April 2011

Punch it Out

This is my entry for the Teddy Bo 'Punch it Out' challenge. I made two cards and couldn't make my mind up which one to enter so put it to a family vote which ended in a draw - that's always the problem when you have an even number of family members.  Eventually I decided on 'just a little note', I have used my Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch and Punch Bunch fern,


Image used:  Teddy Bo 'Love letter'
Papers:  Zoe Pearn 'So Sweet'
Embellishments:  flowers and ribbons from stash
Sentiment:  Polka Doodles



5 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Adorable card Pauline. Love your papers and the flowers are just perfect.

One of my favourite TeddyBea images too. :)

Edna x

Lisa said...

Hi Pauline, Gorgeous card! I lovely the pretty colour combo and the flowers compliment the colours beautifully. You could always enter the other card you made - we would love to see it :-)

Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Bo's Challenge.

Lisa x

PS: I am having a candy giveaway on my blog if you are interested.

Hellma said...

Stunning card love the dp you have used

Colette said...

Beautiful card, I love the soft colours, glad you could join us at Teddy Bo this week, good luck! Colette xx

Clairebears said...

Just so sweet, I love the blue colours you have used, and the flowers just go so perfectly :0)

Thank you for entering Teddy Bo's challenge and good luck.

Love Clairebears x