Thursday 16 June 2011

Yum! Yum!

Good evening all, I'm a bit late with my card tonight but I got here in the end.  This is the card I've made for my Dad for Father's Day, he has an allotment and has a constant battle with rabbits and mice eating everything he plants, so I think this image is quite apt.


The image is from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse 'Spring is Mice' collection, I just love these little mice and all the antics they get up to.  I made the sentiment tag by tracing a label shape and cutting it in white card and then backing it with the same orange core'dinations card stock I have used to mat the image and backing papers.  I had to mask the stamp and stamp it in two halves because it was in one long strip and I wanted it to fit into the tag that I had made.  Full details of everything I have used are listed blow.

I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.



Image:  Joanna Sheen House Mouse 'Spring is Mice'
Papers:  DCWV 'The Green Stack'
Tools:  Spellbinders Borderabilities 'Ric Rac Diamond Border', Ribbler
Embellishments: buttons and raffia from stash
Sentiment:  hand cut label and Joanna Sheen 'Faye Whittaker' rubber stamp

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Dads & Lads
Sentimental Sundays Challenge 59 - Father's Day or a Masculine card

I think that's about it for this evening, thank you for dropping in.

Pauline
x





1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGOSH, this is so beautiful!! I love the House Mouse Stamps and well you have just made me love them MORE!!! Thanks so much for sharing yor gorgeous card with us at Sentimental Sunday's this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx