Monday 9 January 2012

The Stamp Man 3rd Annual Awards

The Challenge over at The Stamp Man is to present your best/favourite project from 2011 and reshow it.  After allot of deliberation I have decided on this one:

 
Full details of how the card was made can be found here.  I think I chose this card because I love the colour pallet and the cute image.  I also tried a few new techniques like stamping around the outside of the image and also the image projects from the die cut.
 
Thank you for looking,.
 
Pauline
x
 
 
 

6 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Pauline I can see why you have chosen it! I have candy if you are interested xx

Carol said...

Great choice Pauline, it's a beautiful card. Carol x

Jan said...

Adorable card Pauline xx Jan

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Pauline! :)
Lizy x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Pauline! I love this Teddy Bo/Bea image. The papers and embellishments are stunning. I love the flowers - so pretty!
Hope you are well and having a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

lisa said...

What a lovely project this is, Pauline. I love the hearts on their shoes and those flowers are so pretty.
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Stampman.
Hugs Lisax