Monday 13 February 2012

Daisy and Friends

I've been playing with my Daisy and Friends CD for this weeks Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and this is my card:


This week the challenge is to follow Sande's fab sketch:


This is a great challenge for me as I love sketches, they are especially handy when your mojo has gone walk about, but they are also great when you have loads of ideas because you can interpret them however you wish as long as the original sketch is still visible.

As usual I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front:


Card Recipe:

Image:  Daisy and Friends CD - Daisy
Papers:  Pink Petticoat - Wild Blossoms
Tools:  Spellbinders - Labels eighteen, Die-namics - Butterfly die, Cuttlebug - Daisy embossing folder, Martha Stewart - Border punch
Embellishments:  flowers, buttons, ribbon, twine, gems and dragon fly from stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenge 68 - Use a new image
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 61 - Monochrome Magic
The Crafty Pad Challenge 157 - The Letter 'B' (Buttons, Butterfly, Blooms, Bling)
Little Darlings Challenge 17 - Favourite Embellishments (butterfly and buttons)
Crafty Sentiments - Let's get 'Girly'


Make sure you pop over and have a look at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog and join in with the fun.  If you use a Whoopsi Daisy image, either from the new Daisy and Friends CD or from the Whoopsi Daisy Digi Shop (there is always a free one available), you could win a sheet of gorgeous Whoopsi Daisy images.


Thank you for stopping by today, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Pauline
x

12 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Pauline this is beautiful what a sweet image and I love the papers great sketch too
Jacki xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Pauline! isn't she a sweetie! I love the soft colours and that delish background. Gorgeous paper and the embossed corners go with the daisy pattern perfectly. I love all your embellishments - so pretty! It's a real stunner!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Victoria said...

I love the embossed corners and the gorgeous blue colour scheme. Fabulous card.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Pauline, sweet image and beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Pauline and great sketch too.

Edna x

Claire said...

This is a really sweet card, love the papers. Hugs, Claire x

Deonna B said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and all of your B's. Thank you for playing with us over at The Crafty Pad this week.

Josephine said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Thanks for joining the Monochrome Magic challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Pauline I love the soft shade of blue you have used x

Kim x said...

Pretty card Pauline.
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers.
hugs Kimx

Princess4Wiz said...

Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining in with the Monochrome Magic challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Beth. xxx

Stampin Mindy said...

Very pretty image. I love the softness of your card.
Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges.
Hugs, Mindy